Common Knowledge often participates in projects around the country and has presented internationally. Much of our work takes place in California, taking advantage of the state’s ethnic and socio-economic diversity as well as its long history of being on the cutting edge of social issues. We have been pleased to participate in the wave of social innovation taking place in California in collaboration with well known as well as unsung community heroes.
- California libraries support their communities during wildfire response and recovery
- Constructive engagement about rental housing policies in Redwood City
- Research highlights need for New Resume resources
- Equity in Action: Engaging the families of English language learners
- Peer-to-peer voter educators increase online participation