Common Knowledge is a mission-driven consulting firm based in Northern California with clients throughout California as well as other states. We partner with public and private partners to co-create social change programs that go beyond the usual models and usual suspects. We provide research, strategic planning, process design, communications, training and evaluation support to organizations and collaboratives undertaking various kinds of civic, community and employee engagement initiatives.
- California libraries support their communities during wildfire response and recovery
- Constructive engagement about rental housing policies in Redwood City
- Research highlights need for New Resume resources
- Equity in Action: Engaging the families of English language learners
- Peer-to-peer voter educators increase online participation