Common Knowledge Group is frequently invited to speak. We conduct day-long, half-day, and 90 minute workshops, webinars, conference presentations and other formats that suit our clients’ and partners’ needs.
We would be happy to discuss the learning objectives of your upcoming conference or meeting.
Some recent presentations:
- Dialogue & Facilitation Skills: Community of Practice – November 10, 2018 – California Library Association Annual Conference
- Community Education about Housing – September 27, 2018 – Home for All Learning Network
- Effective Community Engagement Requires User-Based Design – May 30, 2018 Code for America – National Summit Workshop
- Libraries Transforming Communities: Models for Change – February 20, 2018 – University of Washington I-School
- Facilitating Constructive Contributions: Dealing with Difficult Behaviors; Helping People Share from a Better Place — March 7, 2018 — California State Library Webinar
- Facilitating Multi-Dimensional Listening: Helping Groups Identify Common Ground while Acknowledging Differences — February 7, 2018 — California State Library Webinar