Common Knowledge Group is frequently invited to speak. We conduct day-long, half-day, and 90 minute workshops, webinars, conference presentations and other formats that suit our clients’ and partners’ needs.
We would be happy to discuss the learning objectives of your upcoming conference or meeting.
Some recent presentations:
- Recovering Together: Libraries Strengthening Communities After Disaster – November 2020 – Lead the Way: Libraries at the Heart of Community Engagement conference
- Putting the Community at the Center of Everything, co-presented with Redwood City Public Library – November 2020 – Lead the Way: Libraries at the Heart of Community Engagement conference
- Talking Together About Housing: Paving the Way for Affordable Housing – October 2020 – California League of Cities Annual Conference with Home for All and City of Burlingame
- What’s on my ballot? – September 2020 – Key to Community voter education workshop
- Community Conversations About Housing: Dialogue Not Debate – October 2019 – Municipal Management Association of Northern California (MMANC) Conference with Home for All and City of Half Moon Bay
- Dialogue & Facilitation Skills: Community of Practice – November 2018 – California Library Association Annual Conference
- Community Education about Housing – September 2018 – Home for All Learning Network
- Effective Community Engagement Requires User-Based Design – May 2018 – Code for America National Summit Workshop
- Libraries Transforming Communities: Models for Change – February 2018 – University of Washington I-School
- Libraries and Wildfire Preparedness Statewide Panel Discussion – October 2020 – NorthNet Library System webinar
- Facilitating Constructive Contributions: Dealing with Difficult Behaviors; Helping People Share from a Better Place – March 2018 – California State Library webinar
- Facilitating Multi-Dimensional Listening: Helping Groups Identify Common Ground while Acknowledging Differences –February 2018 – California State Library webinar